A SAFER SAW FOR YOUR PROJECT
The WORX WX845.9 cordless sliding mitre saw is lightweight and durable, offering a cutting capacity of up to 220mm of timber through the sliding fence.
Designed with innovation, the WX845 features the “Xtrahand” clamp. This design holds the material being cut in place, allowing you to free up the use of your hands. This also prevents the material from lifting up and hitting the blade when cut.
The WORX WX845 is part of the WORX Powershare battery Range which allows you to interchange your 20V batteries with any WORX 20V tool – across the garden and power tool ranges.
Please note that the WG845E.9 is a bare unit model – both batteries and chargers are sold separately.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Work-holding clamp feature clamps both sides of cutting material for accurate, easy and safe cutting
- Sliding Fence brings cutting capacity up to 220mm lumber
- Adjustable cutting angle for bevel cuts up to 45°
- Aluminium base, light weight and durability
- Laserguide line for cutting accuracy
- Powershare 20V battery is interchangeable with other WORX Tools
Voltage : 20V
No-load Speed : 3200 / min
Blade Size : 216mm
Cutting Capacity : 0° x 0°: 220*70mm, 0° x 45° : 220*40mm, 45° x 45°: 155*40mm, 45°x 0° : 155*70mm
Weight : 11.50 KG